Date: 28th March 2019
Time: 9 a.m - 5 p.m.
Venue: Southern Palms Beach Club, Oistins, Christ Church
Facilitator: Baria Ahmed, ADR Expert
The course will equip participants to:
- Define negotiation and its significance;
- Understand the phases of negotiation;
- Learn and practice key communication skills;
- Recognise and deal with emotions;
- Manage difficult situations, conversations and persons; and
- Reflect on the significance of bias and influence.
- The course will involve a blend of theory and practical exercises.